Last updated: June 1st, 2023
The website antoniofragoso.com is a project of the Associação António Fragoso, focused on offering musical, cultural and educational services, and on the creation of content in the area of music, culture and education.
All of your personal information collected will be used to help you make your visit to our website as productive and enjoyable as possible. The personal information collected may include your name, e-mail address, telephone number and/or mobile phone, social media login, address, profession and/or others.
The guarantee of the confidentiality of the personal data of the users of our website is important to us. All personal information relating to members, subscribers, customers or visitors using the website will antoniofragoso.com be treated under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
This data protection declaration is based on the terms used by the European legislator for the adoption of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- Account is a unique account created by the user to have access to the services or parts thereof.
- Association (also identified on this website with the terms “AAF”, “we”, “our”) refers to the Associação António Fragoso, Largo António de Lima Fragoso, nº 12, 3060-503 Pocariça (Portugal).
- Cookies are small text files placed by a website on the user’s device (computer, smartphone, tablet or other electronic device that you are using), which contain details about your browsing history on that website, among other uses necessary for the proper functioning of the website.
- Country refers to Portugal.
- Device refers to any device used to access the service, be it a computer, smartphone, tablet or other digital device.
- Personal data refers to any information that is related to an identifiable or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the website antoniofragoso.com in its entirety and/or the services provided by the Association and made available through its website.
- Service Provider refers to all legally eligible persons who process the data collected through the website antoniofragoso.com on behalf of the Associação António Fragoso, either to provide the services offered or to analyze how the Service is used by users.
- Usage data refers to all information collected automatically, whether information generated by the use of the service itself, or information generated by the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a visit to a page of the website).
Website (or “webpage”) refers to the online page of the Associação António Fragoso, accessible from the address https://www.antoniofragoso.com/.
- User (also identified by the expressions “you” or “your”) is the individual access of the person(s) who use the services or the official website of the Associação António Fragoso, either for private consultation/interaction or for consultation/interaction on behalf of a company or other legally constituted entity, as applicable.
Collection of data and information
TYPES OF INFORMATION AND DATA COLLECTED
When using our website, we may ask you to give us information that identifies you and/or allows us to contact you.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address, country, province, city, postal code
- Usage data
Usage data is collected automatically when you use and browse the website.
Usage data may include information such as the Internet Protocol Address (I.P. address) of your device, the type of browser you are using, the pages of our website you visit, the date and time of your visit, the time you were visiting each page, unique device identifiers and other information and diagnostic data.
In the case of the use of mobile devices to browse our website, we may also collect data about the operating system of your device, among other important information and data for diagnosis.
We may also collect the information that your browser sends each time you visit our website or when you access our website via a mobile device.
TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES AND COOKIES
The technologies we use may include:
- Web Beacons. Some sections of our website and emails may contain small electronic files known as “Web Beacons” (also called clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that allow the Association, for example, to count the number of users who have visited its website or pages or who have opened an email, as well as other related statistical data (for example, show the popularity of a particular page or section and checks on the health of the system and server).
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your device even when you are offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your browser.
We use both personal and session cookies for the following purposes:
Type: Session cookies
Management and administration: Associação António Fragoso
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with the services available through the website and so that you can use some of its functionalities. They help authenticate/login users and help prevent fraudulent use of accounts. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided, and we can only use these cookies to provide you with these services.
Cookies Policy / Acceptance of cookies:
Type: Persistent cookies
Management and administration: Associação António Fragoso
Type: Persistent cookies
Management and administration: Associação António Fragoso
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember your choices and preferences when you use our website, such as remembering your login details or your Language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to help us provide you with a more personalized browsing experience on our website and to prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences each time you visit our website.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Association may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Services, including monitoring the use of our website and services.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of our website. The personal data you provide to us may give you access to different functionalities of our website and services, which are made available to you as a user of the service.
- To manage a contract: the development, fulfillment and performance of a contract or a purchase made by you of our services, products or items, or any other form of contract that originated from the information you sent us through our website.
- To contact you: to contact you by email, telephone, SMS or other forms of electronic communication.
- To send you news, promotions and/or special offers about our Products and Services, including for products and services similar to those you have previously purchased, unless you do not opt out of receiving such information.
- To manage your requests: to process and manage the requests you address to us.
- For other purposes: we may use your data for other purposes such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and to evaluate and improve our services, products, marketing and your experience when browsing our website.
We may need to use your data in some situations such as:
- Service providers: We may share some of your data as analytics and tracking service providers about the use of our website and services, and to contact you.
- Partners: We may share some of your data with our partners to provide you with certain products, services and promotions.
- With other users: when you share your information or interact with other users when using the public parts of our website, your information is public and can be seen by other users and/or people outside the website.
- With your consent: We may disclose some of your personal data for other purposes, provided that we have your consent.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will store your personal data for as long as it is necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to provide certain data to comply with applicable law), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
The Association will also retain website usage data for analysis purposes. Usage data is usually kept for a shorter period of time, except where it is important data to enhance or improve the functionalities of our website, or where we are legally obliged to retain such data for a longer period of time.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your information, including personal data, may be processed by our operational services or by other persons contracted to process your orders and orders. In this case, your data may have to be transferred – and kept – to computers located outside of Portugal and to other jurisdictions where your data protection laws may differ from your jurisdiction.
DELETE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to request that your personal data shared with us be erased.
Our website may give you the possibility to delete some of your information regarding the services provided.
You may update, correct or delete your information at any time by logging into your user account (if you have one) and consulting your account settings, where you are allowed to manage your personal information. You may also contact us to ask us to access, correct or delete any information you have provided to us.
Please note that we may still have to retain some information about you if there is any legal obligation to do so.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Compliance with laws
In certain circumstances, the Association may be asked to disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to validated requests by public authorities (e.g. a Court or a governmental body).
Other legal requirements
The Association may disclose your personal data in good faith if it believes that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with legal obligations;
- Protect and defend the property rights, copyright and/or intellectual rights of the Association;
- Prevent or investigate possible irregularities related to the use of our website;
- Protect the personal safety of users on our website or the public in general;
- Protect against legal weaknesses.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmitting information over the Internet and no electronic storage method/system is 100% secure.
Although we strive to use commercially acceptable and secure means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of this data.
The data collected are statistics that allow you to check the growth of traffic on the website and identify the main interests of the people who visit it. The purpose is to ensure the protection of personal data and to increase the protection and security of website data. The collection and processing of this data are done anonymously using the Google Analytics software and through the Google Site Kit plugin, so it is not possible to correlate the statistical data collected with an identifiable person.
The data made available will not be provided to third parties or transferred to other entities, nor will they be inserted in another database without the owner’s explicit consent.
You have the power to turn off your cookies, in your browser options, or by making changes to the tools of antivirus programs. However, this may change how you interact with the antoniofragoso.com website or other websites.
Use of the functionalities of our website
POSSIBILITY OF CONTACT VIA WEBSITE
On the website antoniofragoso.com, the visitor is offered the possibility to contact our team. If you contact us by email or through the contact form available on the website, the personal data will be automatically processed by the WordPress software and sent to our firstname.lastname@example.org email, being used solely and exclusively for direct response.
By placing your name and email (or other contacts) and other information in the respective fields, you are consenting to the data sent being processed and used to respond to it.
The data provided are processed manually and will not be transferred to other entities, nor will they be inserted into another database without the express consent of the owner.
When you make comments on the blog articles available on our website, we may collect your name and email if you choose to indicate them. By providing this data, it will be disclosed only within the framework of your comment. The data provided by you will remain public on the website within the scope of the commented article during the period in which it is active or until it is deleted.
By placing your name and email in the respective fields, you are consenting to the data sent being used to submit a comment.
The data is used exclusively for this function and is not added to any database of the website antoniofragoso.com without the user’s explicit consent. This data is processed and processed automatically by the software WP Discuz, which is the final controller of the data transmitted in the comments.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
The website antoniofragoso.com have links to other websites, which, in our view, may contain useful information and/or tools for our visitors.
Não nos responsabilizamos pela política de privacidade ou conteúdo presente nesses mesmos sites.
Our website is not directed to children under the age of 12. We do not knowingly collect any identifiable information from any individual under the age of 12.
If you are a parent, other relative, or guardian of a minor and you know that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us.
If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected personal data from children under the age of 12 without the consent of the persons legally responsible for those children, we will delete that data from our servers.
By email: email@example.com
Visiting this page on our website: